Wednesday, March 5, 2014

(RHONJ) Teresa Giudice: Stepping Out In Her Matching Leopard Pajamas With Matching Bed Shoes Running Errands

I guess - do all you can and wear what you want -- clothing for the bedroom worn outside is not a surprise to me. But I guess Teresa Giudice is about that all-day-pajama-party life, according to a source on eOnline. (RHONJ) The Real Housewives of New Jersey star was spotted stepping out in her matching leopard-print pajamas (with matching slippers!) and a beige coat while running errands in Towaco, N.J. Her outing comes a day after she and hubby  Joe Giudice pleaded guilty to multiple fraud charges in Newark Federal Court. Joe faces a potential sentence of 37 to 46 months in jail and Teresa could get 21 to 27 months. They are scheduled to be sentenced on July 8. Teresa
still managed to put a smile on her face while being snapped by paparazzi.  She did want to clear something up about what went down (or didn't go down) yesterday, and did so via Twitter. Reports surfaced claiming Teresa allowed Bravo cameras to capture everything that happened before and after the court room visit, including a discussion with her daughters about her guilty plea, and the reality star states that is not true at all.

"I want to make sure everybody knows that there were NO cameras rolling yesterday on private matters with my daughters," Teresa wrote.

The Montville-based stars are parents to Gia, 13, Gabriella, 9, Milania, 8, and Audriana, 4. In total, the Giudices were accused of obtaining more than $5 million in bank loans due to fraudulent and falsified paperwork. Joe, who was born in Italy and is not a U.S. citizen, might be deported.

"I'm the rock. I can't fall apart," Teresa, 41, told media outlet, eOnline. News in October 2013. "If I fall apart the rest of the family is going to fall apart. I'm just focusing on my four beautiful daughters, my husband and that's it."



OPEN DISCUSSION

No comments :

Post a Comment

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!