Monday, March 10, 2014

Kate Gosselin Asked Donald Trump For Help

Now I know why Kate was eyed by Donald Trump for his show, Celebrity Apprentice.  "I see that Ms.Gosselin begged 'The Donald' for a spot on Celebrity Apprentice, I guess (according to sources, Kate watched Jon on Couples Therapy) and she wants a little air time too. Donald Trump has put together his wish list for the next season of Celebrity Apprentice, and Kate Gosselin wanted to be on it.  She has been looking for new ways to return to TV and I mean any way she can return to TV.  With little luck, Kate was convinced that Donald Trump is the answer to her prayers.

“Kate would love to go on the show and win it,” says a pal who has worked closely with the mom of eight. “She thinks she is the next Piers Morgan. She wants to win it and get a job on CNN!”

Funny that no one has told Kate how that worked out for Piers Morgan – he just had his CNN show axed! Ouch!  So - if that was the case - I think Kate better think long and hard about having a show like Piers, because she is not as popular as she once was - just saying!



OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. No she is not popular right now that's bad u want to be noticed instead of paying attention to your children

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!