Friday, March 7, 2014

Couples Therapy: Season Finale - Jon Gosselin Shops For A Commitment Ring For His Girlfriend, Liz Janetta

"I was so happy to see, Jon, once again - with a smile wrapped from ear to ear!" On the Couples Therapy finale, he show finale, Jon Gosselin shopped and present his girlfriend of two years, Liz Janetta with a NON-engagement ring!  Jon wasn’t going to pop the question, (at least not at this present time) he bought Liz a ring to honor their time together.

“I learned a lot about myself. I can’t wait to start our life over again,” he said, sliding a little box across the table to her over dinner.  “It’s my promise that I’ll get engaged to you,” Jon said. “This is more of a commitment ring.”

Liz put on the diamond sparkler and said she was trying not to cry, adding, “You’re so cute. Thank you,” as Jon winked at her.  "I love you,” she said.  “I can picture myself married to him,” Liz told the cameras.

Jon, who has complained all season about his ex-wife Kate Gosselin, and even had a staged phone call with her, claimed media outlet Radar Online (in which was not true) Jon told Liz that he had a new confidence after undergoing couples therapy.  But viewers had to wonder if anything was real for Jon, who, according to Radar sources, claimed that Jon had shopped around for a girlfriend to appear on the show with him before settling on Liz!  Jon and Liz has been together for two years.  "I do not believe Radar Online source, claiming Jon shopped around for a girlfriend, when in fact, Jon has a two year relationship with Liz Janetta."  This was the 'sources' attempt to make Jon look bad to the media, that's all!



OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. I'm so happy for Jon and Liz He need happiness in his life I hope Kate get the picture that Jon don't want you heftier now leave Jon alone and get your own life if you had one

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!