Thursday, March 6, 2014

(RHOM) Joanna Krupa To Brandi Glanville: My Junk Does Not Stink!

"OMG -- this is cold!" Some body's hygiene was very unpleasant - according to the nose of one Mohamed Hadid.  "My opinion -- probably too much sex and no bathing afterwards." I think I need to cut to the meat of the story." (RHOM) The Real Housewives of Miami's, Joanna Krupa has cleared the air about the air down there.

Joanna Krupa appeared on 'Access Hollywood Live' on Wednesday, where she slammed a claim from fellow "Real Housewife" Brandi Glanville concerning her hygiene.  For those who don't watch, here's a quick primer on why these two are feuding: Brandi Glanville (who is on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills") claimed that Joanna Krupa ("Miami" cast member) broke up the marriage of Yolanda Foster ("Beverly Hills" cast member) and her ex-husband Mohamed Hadid.

"I've know the guy for 10 years, he's a dear friend of mine. I've never hooked up with him. I've never broke up a marriage," Joanna, who was promoting her Angels for Animal Rescue, told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover when asked about Brandi's home-wrecking claim.  "I had a boyfriend at the time and he was separated from Yolanda," she explained. "I would love to get face to face with her and ask, 'What is your problem with me?'"

During a November appearance on "Watch What Happens Live," Brandi Glanville tossed out another claim that had host Andy Cohen squirming and laughing.

"Well, Mohamed did tell me that her p***y smelled," Brandi said at the time, in response to a Tweet from Joanna Krupa about why her marriage to Eddie Cibrian didn't last. "Just saying. It's true! I'm not lying! And Lisa Vanderpump was there when he said it!"

And on Tuesday's Access Hollywood Live , Joanna Krupa kept it lively and slammed that claim.

"Then she was saying that my junk stinks," she said of Brandi Glanville.

"Do you smell anything?" she continued, fanning the air away from her body towards Billy and Kit. "That's going low, but that speaks volumes of her." Adding, "Everybody thinks I stink now."

Joanna also addressed rumors that she could be jumping from the "Miami" cast to the "Beverly Hills" show.  "If the opportunity came, I am bi-costal," she teased.

"I got to say, I could not stop laughing!  I would be totally embarrassed if someone told me I was stink 'down there' especially if the remark came from a man."

1 comment :

  1. This was the funniest post yet - this guy Mohamed says that Joanna Krupa crotch sink, wow -- LOL that's cold!

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!