Thursday, March 6, 2014

Katy Perry: Why She Rebuffed Miley Cyrus Make-Out Attempt

By now, everyone has seen the pic of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry kissing from last month's "Bangerz" tour stop in Los Angeles.
Perry stopped by Australian morning show "Sunrise" Tuesday to dish on the full details of the smooch heard ‘round the world.
"Scandalous," Perry said, covering her face with her hands. "Yeah, I went to her show, which was amazing. It is very colorful. ... She has this one part, where it's like a kiss cam. I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly, girly kiss, as us girls do."

Then, Katy said, Miley Cyrus went in for more.

"Then, she like tried to move her head and go deeper," the "Roar" singer added. "I pulled away."  Her reason for pulling away is the best part of the story.  "God knows where that tongue has been," Perry, 29, added. "We don't know, that tongue is so infamous."  I don't blame Katy Perry for her response about Miley Cyrus' tongue.  When asked by a fan whether she had a boyfriend, Katy Perry dodged the question, saying "All of my fans are my boyfriends."  It was reported last week that she and longtime beau John Mayer had broken up.

Katy Perry's press stop for her upcoming "Prismatic" tour didn't stop there. She also did a radio interview with Mel B Tuesday and revealed more details about helping her sister, Angela, give birth last week.  "I thought that was awesome for what Katy did for her sister, Angela."

"My sister gave birth in her living room, and I got to be, kind of like an assistant doula, which is for home birth, just kind of there for support,” she said of women who are trained to provide nonmedical assistance to women during labor.  “And also, I was like director Martin Scorsese, filming everything, getting in there. She doesn't want to see that for like a year, though."  Katy ontinued, "My sister is a true rock star. She gave birth in her living room, without a single Advil."

Wow! That's amazing for any woman to bare the pain of child birth, thank GOD Angela's celebrity sister was there for the blessed event to assist.  About Miley Cyrus' tongue and the way she uses it -- "I'd say it's been there and everywhere - I would not put it pass Miley these days."

1 comment :

  1. I'm with Katy on this one with Miley - no one and I mean no one knows where Miley's tongue been, she never keeps that thing in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!