Friday, March 21, 2014

Kate Gosselin Says Her Kids Are Excited To Be Back On TV When In "Fact" She' s The One Excited For A One Hour Special On TLC In June



The Gosselin children are returning to TV, whether their dad likes it or not. Following news that she and her eight children will be returning to TLC in a one-hour Kate Plus 8 special airing in June, Kate Gosselin tells media outlet, Us Weekly magazine that her "kids" were "extremely excited" to film again. "I wish people will wake up to this woman!"  It seems to me that Kate always uses the "kids" for her own feelings for wanting to be back on TV. She is really the one who's excited about getting her mug back on TV, even if it is for a one hour Special. She's the one who wants fame and fortune and the perks that goes with the package.  I can imagine if the ratings -  will they be through the roof?  If so - will TLC be stupid enough to give this media 'has been' another show. "I hope so - for the sake of all of the people who are tired of Kate in the spotlight."  It will be a disgrace to everyone!  What the devil kind of talent does Kate has to offer society? "None - that's what!  Hollywood doesn't want here!  Enough of that, lets get on with this story!

"They cheered like crazy. It was like I announced that it's Christmas tomorrow," Kate, 38, tells media outlet, Us magazine "Our crew walked in and it was like they had never left.". "You mean Kate cheered!"
Dad Jon Gosselin, however, is not cheering. "He thinks it is a really bad idea for his kids," a source tells media outlet, Us. "Jon feels he has his kids' best interest at heart."
Kate, apparently didn't need Jon's permission, however, to put their children -- twins Cara and Mady, 13, and sextuplets, Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah, and Joel, 9 -- back on TV. "Jon didn't have to give his consent for their kids to tape the TLC special," the source explains. "Kate's not obligated to tell him anything." (Jon's team had no comment to issue at this time.)

During their marriage, Jon, appeared alongside Kate in the TLC reality show Jon & Kate Plus 8 from 2007 to 2009. After their public, bitter divorce in 2009, Kate appeared with their children on the renamed show, Kate Plus 8, from 2010 to 2011.
Since then, Jon has been vocal about keeping his kids out of the public. "I'll fight it," he told Wendy Williams back in January about another possible reality show. "I don't need the money, I'll just go to work. Because I fought so hard to get my kids off of television."

What does Kate think of her ex-husband earlier remarks about keeping the kids off TV?
"I mean, everybody is entitled to their opinions," she tells media outlet, Us. "I don't let it bother me or affect me that much. I'm led by my gut, my heart, and doing what I've always set out to do as a parent."
"Certainly in my case -- and even if it wasn't the case -- I fought for every day of all eight of my preemies' lives and so certainly once they're born I'm staying that course," Kate added. "We weather that and deal with that as we need to. I try to look at positives in every negative, and the positive there is just life skills . . . that we've learned to deal with different personalities.
"I can see right now Kate will be bossing those kids on what to do and what to say while filming so that the kids will get her another reality show, I just know it!" Like Jon says, "those kids will be used as props, and now, since they want be shuttered in that house once the film crew arrives. "This is all about KATE totally!" I'm sure she's the one jumping for joy since she got her "One Hour" wish.



OPEN DISCUSSION


1 comment :

  1. Kate is the one excited to be back on TV, not the children. Its totally pathetic that she always say the kids misses the cameras and having a reality she when she is in fact the one who does. Brainwashing those children are a terrible thing to instilled in their heads by mommie dearest herself

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!