Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kate Gosselin: Being Eyed As A Celebrity Apprentice Contestant

"Please say it isn't so -- please GOD -- say it isn't so!"  I don't hate Kate Gosselin, I promise -- I don't hate her -- not even a little bit, but I feel that most of society will be torchered with a severe case of narcissism for no reason - if she's picked for 'Celebrity Apprentice' -- as a matter of fact -- Kate is not a celebrity anymore -- I know she wants to reclaim that status and I truly know she need the money to care for her eight financially, truly I do, but I just want to know when will these producers out there in this 'Northern Hemisphere' understand that this woman doesn't need to be on television anymore? "For Kate Gosselin, being in the spotlight has made her change from an ordinary 'down to earth' housewife into a complete monster when she got famous and I don't think she realizes it!" I saw how Kate acted along with millions of people -- on "Jon and Kate Plus Eight and her sequel -- Kate Plus Eight," and I got to say -- something has got to give when it comes to her being in the spotlight again!  All I can think of is the Gosselin 8 - who I know will never have the normalcy they so desperately need, if Kate is picked to be a contestant for the next season of the Celebrity Apprentice.  I just know the Gosselin 8 will be forced (if she's picked) in front of the cameras again -- I just know it!  "I cannot believe Donald Trump is eyeing Kate Gosselin as a contestant for the next season of his show!"  Casting, as I post, is being assembled.  Kate Gosselin has been on the hunt for a new venture after her hoped for talk show didn't pan out and her cook book bombed.  If her deal is confirmed, she'll be joining what could be one of the most interesting casts the NBC competition show has ever had.  David Hasselhoff is being considered as well, reports the New York Post.  "He's so unpredictable."  He could be this year's Gary Busey." a source said.  Other stars are being rumored to be coming on board - including openly gay Olympic ice skater, Johnny Weir and outspoken actress, Vivica A. Fox.  For everyone out there in cyberspace -- I'm so sorry if I seem so extensively offensive in my post about Kate Gosselin, but by golly - everyone - pray for normalcy for those poor children -- they deserve it.

OPEN DISCUSSION

2 comments :

  1. I don't know if I can take Kate Gosselin being on television again, I don't think I can fathom looking at her yelling at everyone - especially her children and traveling for free. "I just can't do it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She don't need another project she need to be home with the children. She going to use them to get what she wants now I'm mad

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!