Monday, March 17, 2014

Brandi Glanville on Lisa Vanderpump (RHOBH) Feud: "I Fed That B***ch"

 



What is with the women of (RHOBH)?  I thought the (RHOA) have more cat fights then any real housewives frachise.  BFF breakup? Immediately after the Season 4 finale of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills aired on Monday, March 10, Brandi Glanville appeared on Watch What Happens Live to explain her feud with former bestie Lisa Vanderpump.


"Why do you bite the hand that fed you so well socially?" one viewer asked the reality star.  "Who the f--k fed me?" Brandi Glanville, asked. "Who?"

"Lisa," host Andy Cohen clarified.

"No, honestly, she didn't feed me," Brandi Glanville said of her former pal. "She was a good friend. She loaned me a dress, one time, that was her big thing. I sat down with Scheana for her multiple times to help her show. I said I will do whatever you like, and then I got tired of it. So, I think that I fed that bit
Part of Glanville's beef with Lisa Vanderpump  was over her hiring Scheana Marie, her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian's former mistress, to work in her restaurant, Sur. During the finale, Brandi Glanville confronted Vanderpump at a party in Beverly Hills. "I've been under your spell for two years," she said on the Bravo reality show. "You're intoxicating, you're beautiful, you're everything that's pretty, I want to believe everything that comes out of your mouth. The truth is I'm better off on my own."

Glanville, however, isn't the only one of Lisa Vanderpump's Real Housewives costars who currently has a problem with her.

"Why have all the girls decided to go against Lisa this season?" a WWHL audience member asked Glanville on Monday.  "Because she's perfect. No, I'm kidding. I don't think all the girls decided to go against her," Lisa Glanville said. "I think we all had separate issues with her. It felt like when one person opened that door, it felt like, okay, we can all do it, separately. It's hard to go against her because she is so perfect."

The three-part Season 4 reunion of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres March 17. A source close to the cast tells Us Weekly that Lisa is worried about how her fans will react to her appearance on the showdown with the other women. "Lisa has been trying to spin everything in anticipation of the reunion not being good for her," the insider told Us. "She's scared and 




OPEN DISCUSSION

No comments :

Post a Comment

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!