Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kendall Jenner: Her Nipples Exposed Through Her Sheer Shirt


Courtesy of Fab Life
Who do Khloe Kardashian think she is slamming people who were only telling it like it is?  Kendall Jenner should not be baring her "A" cup nipples out in public.  Its totally disgusting!  Yes - I'm going to mess with the fact that Kendall is heading down the same paths - degrading herself into having a mattress tied to her back, just like big sisters - Kim, not so much as Kourtney, and their mom, Kris.  Kendall Jenner got some criticism for modeling a completely sheer-shirt at New York Fashion Week on Feb. 13, Khloe took to Twitter to slam all the haters.

"She's too dope for you 2 understand!" Kardashian tweeted to her followers about her 18-year-old sibling, Kendall, who was nearly unrecognizable on the runway at Marc Jacobs' show. "Yall would trade places with her in a second. The hate is real! Lol bye haters!"

Then, to really drive the point home, she added, "Basic bitches NOT wanted." (Jenner re tweeted the message to her own followers, but has not otherwise acknowledged the criticism.). "I keep forgetting I'm supposed to be on my 'don't sweat the small stuff' ish," Kardashian quipped. "But I just can't pass up a good rant."

One fan responded from Twitter to Kendall's tweets that she "needs to cover up" and not "dress like that," to which Kardashian replied, "It's a fashion show. She doesn't choose! #clueless."

No - the fan was not #clueless as Khloe suggested in the reply to Kendall's fan - the fan was just being respectful and concerned for Kendall's sake.  I don't care what fashion show Kendall was in - the point is - there are small children on the streets of this beautiful nation, they will see her (Kendall) walking down the street with her nipples poking through pretty silk shirt.  I find that very indecent for Kendall to walk around outside with her nipples exposed.  I think Khloe and the whole Kardashian family is clueless to the fact that they cannot continue selling sex - especially out on the street.  What part of that do they (Kardashians ) not understand?

Kendall for her part, told Into the "Gloss" before the show, that she was excited to strut her stuff. "I just recently turned 18, so this (Marc Jacobs show) is my big kick-off to start and grow my career," she said.  "The New York fashion scene is crazy, madness, but I love the energy. I love everything about it -- like the hair and makeup today, it's incredible," Kendall said. "I've never had my eyebrows bleached; I don't even look like myself!"



OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. The Kardashians have no shame in what they do. Money, fame, and fortune guides their paths

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!