Monday, February 17, 2014

George Zimmerman: Living In Constant Fear Is Now Suffering With PTSD

I'm not surprised that George Zimmerman is looking for more attention form the media since being acquitted of murdering teenager, Trayvon Martin.  He claims he lives in constant fear and suffers from (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.  George Zimmerman also claims that President Obama helped to inject racism into the votroversial shooting in order to win votes for himself during his re-election.  That a crock of bull crap!

George Zimmerman's comments in a Spanish-language interview with "Univision" that aired Sunday marking his first public statement since being aquitted of murder in the February 26, 2012 death of Trayvon Martin.  He told 'Univision' that he lives in a consant state of fear, needing bodyguards and bullet-proof vests and that he sufferes from PTSD.  In a separate interview that aired on CNN, Goerge said, he still get death threats.

"I have a lot of people saying that, you know, they guarantee that they're going to kill me and I'll never be a free man," he told CNN.  

George Zimmerman blames many of his woes on "unfair" media coverage and said even President Obama contributed to his problems.  How convenient to blame the President for your problems too.  George said that Obama's comments after the shooting that Martin, "Could have been my son."  George Zimmerman beleieves that Obama spoke about the racially-sensitive case in order to win more votes.  The former neighborhood watch captain said he is broke, owes his lawyers $2.5 million dollars in fees and has no chance of getting a job.  He has recently started selling painting and the first one went for $100,000.  Despite the turmoil of his life, George Zimmerman said he has no regrets about pulling the trigger.

"In my mind between God and me...I know that if I did not ac the way I acted, I would not be here," George told Univision.  "When you hit your head repeatedly against the concrete, you have a broken nose, eyes full of blood and tears, you're not in the position to do much."

After firing at Trayvon Martin, George was initially worried that the bullet had missed the teenager and gone into a neighbor's house.  Instead, the argument ended "immediately," George said, with the Trayvon faitally wounded.  Following the acquittal, George Zimmerman has faced a myriad of legal problems, including accusations of domestic violence from his girlfriend, (I don't remember her name) although charges were later dropped, several traffic stops, and a pending divorce from his estranged wife, Shelly Zimmerman.  George just wants to find his new normal, to move on with his life.  He even aspires to be a lawyer.

"Honestly, I would love to live a calm life without being in the press.  I'd like (to be treated like) any American citizen, to get a ticket for going at high speed or having an argument with his wife, if the police come and not have everyone aware," he said.  "But that, as I said, that's my life and I do not understand why this is.  But I'm living my life as I have always lived."

I don't know how every American in this country really feel about George Zimmerman, but, I feel he tries to fine ways to stay in the media about his woes ( making money) and then cast the blame on everyone - even the "President" for his comment because, with everything that is going on in his life, it will be hard for George to hold onto a job or really move around in peace.  He got to live with it - I could careless!


OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. George Zimmerman always try to find fault for everything he did back February 26, 2012 because of the way his life is going for him. "Poor me" attitude - I'm going through complete H E double sticks - I don't deserve to live like this. I could care less what George Zimmerman feel!

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!