Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kate Major: Regrets Tweeting Allergation Claim Michael Lohan Threatened Her With Knife

I don't care how mad I get sometimes, but, I'm not going to a social site to discuss my problem I'm having with my significant other about anything - even if I'm in the heat of the moment.  I'm not going to jump up and do that!  Kate Major is having major regrets about live-tweeting her problems with Michael Lohan. On Monday, Feb. 17, on Twitter, Kate tweeted allegations that Lohan was threatening her with a knife and trying to take away their 12-month-old son, Landon.  I guess Kate thought she would retaliate against Michael by tweeting to the whole world on their domestic dispute over their son, Landon, in which she choose to have with Michael Lohan.  By Tuesday morning, the tweets had been deleted; now, Kate Major says she only wrote them in the heat of the moment.


"I regretfully tweeted while my emotions were high that I was being threatened by Michael with a knife; this was not the case," she said in a statement to media outlet "Us Weekly" on Feb. 18. "I made a lot of statements on Twitter that were merely out of fear that he was going to take my son from me. Please respect our privacy through this difficult time."

It seems to me - people like Kate Major - since she was a reporter of a major magazine - she felt the need to have her domestic dispute publicized to "Us" magazine, since she wants everyone to know what goes on behind closed doors of the home she shares with her hubby Michael Logan and their son, Landon.

This is not the first time a dispute has gotten ugly between Kate and Michael Lohan. I can say, not so long ago, back in 2011,  Michael Lohan faced a single misdemeanor charge of "inflicting injury on a cohabitant," later identified as Major, who was then his then-ex-fiancee.  Kate Major, also dated Jon Gosselin.  After she broke up with Jon, since then - got engaged to Michael Lohan in 2010, but the two called off their wedding not long after.  But in July 2012,  however they (Kate and Michael) overcame their domestic disputes, between all of their mess, they announced that they were expecting their first child together; Landon Major Lohan, who was born on Jan. 30, 2013.  On Monday, following her stupid outburst on Twitter, Kate Major, replaced the offending tweets about Michael Lohan with just two short messages. "I love Landon & nothing will ever change that or take that from me!!!!" she wrote. Then, a few hours later, she added, "I should not have tweeted anything. This has all turned into a whirlwind. I'm sorry."

"Kate Major and Michael Lohan deserve each other no matter what."   Breaking up over and over again, having domestic disputes - over and over again  - they deserve each other, but, their son doesn't deserve their stupidity and their actions and broadcasting it to a social site.  They both need help.  No wonder Lindsey Lohan acts the way she does!


OPEN DISCUSSION

No comments :

Post a Comment

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!