Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jon Gosselin Explodes After A Text Call From Kate On A Upcoming Episode Of Couples Therapy




Jon Gosselin‘s bitter feud with ex-wife Kate Gosselin has reached a new boiling point.  Jon was extremely angry after a text call from Kate in an expletive-filled rant, calling her a “piece of f**king sh*t,” a “sh*tty human being” and says, “She can f**kin’ die.”

Frustrated by his damaged relationship with Kate and the multi-million dollar lawsuit she filed against him and the lies she told in the lawsuit, no wonder Jon is frustrated with Kate.  GOD only knows what she said in a text  call made to Jon to make him explode.  "Kate is known to make Jon or anyone upset and she gets away with it, while Jon gets the brunt of what Kate starts!" 
After allegedly finishing a text phone call with Kate in which she seems to have told him that he cannot talk to his children, Jon explodes!

“Great f**kin’ wife. Why do I f**kin’ try?” he asked his girlfriend, Liz Janetta.  “It’s narcissistic, bullsh*t behavior. And she can go out and talk about the kids anytime she wants! She can tweet and have a f**kin’ website dedicated to them, every f**kin’ book she’s ever put out because she wants to keep being on television which is never gonna f**kin’ happen, so she can f**kin’ die.”

And just when you think he’s cooled off, there’s more: “There’s your honest depiction of Kate Gosselin. Piece of f**king sh*t. What a sh*tty human being.”


“I wrote my book, I’m just afraid to publish it. It took my two years. It’s everything that happened…my side, my emotions. And then the legal team gets involved and says, ‘You can’t say this, you can’t say that, that’s defamatory’ but if I say ‘I feel,’ they can’t take away your feelings, because no one can tell you how you feel. It’s not defamatory or libelous,” Jon explains.

“The lawsuit, that hurts me. It’s like, I would never do that to her. I don’t care how bad sh*t was. She’s suing me for millions. I live in a three-bedroom cabin!  "That was my statement: You hate me more than you love your children.”

Jon has talked a lot about Kate and his children in past episodes of Couples Therapy, describing his marriage to her as “ten years of a business transaction.” Jon Gosselin‘s bitter feud with ex-wife Kate Gosselin reached a new boiling point, thanks to Kate's greed to stay relevant in the spotlight and for fortune.   Jon continues about Kate in an expletive-filled rant, calling her a “piece of f**king sh*t,” a “sh*tty human being” and says, “She can f**kin’ die.”

Here's my opinion of what's going on here with Jon and Kate.  This whole mess with both parents fighting in the media is pure bull-crap.  All of their fighting should of been done in private.  Kate want let this happen - she will not keep what's going with her and the children private, that's for sure.  "She wants a reality show too bad if I'm not mistaken!"  And if mentioning Jon on a talk show and exploiting the children will keep Jon retaliating for everything she says about him and keeps them (Jon and Kate) fighting in the media - in order to remain relevant, Kate is going to do what ever she can to obtain her old lifestyle with all the perks back - anyway she can have it for the fame and fortune.  Jon didn't want any of their (his and Kate's) problems played out in the media.  I don't know if anyone noticed, but, every time Kate goes a talk show and talk about her children (as usual) she would always mention everything going on in her life, and the children's life, including Jon, while throwing him under the bus (as usual) and any mention of Jon, during her interviews on what ever talk show she's on, Jon manages to find out (since he says he don't have cable or Internet) what was said about him through a source.  Jon has to comment on what was said about him from his ex- wife Kate, to set the record straight.  "I feel that 'Kate' is the problem" whether anyone agree with me or not.  If anyone seen the show "Jon and Kate plus Eight", you will understand my comment.  Jon was treated very bad and he was emasculated on the show by Kate.  I don't excuse Jon for all the cussing he's doing, but anyone can say anything out of pure anger or in the heat of a difficult moment, especially if you had a ex wife like Kate Gosselin, Jon can't help but rage about his emotions, especially if his ex-wife, Kate files a "multi-million dollar" lawsuit against him (which Kate dropped it in - I believe in November, because the lawsuit against Jon wasn't winnable and Kate had no real proof or evidence of Jon breaking into their computer to retain her actual 'private journals' I've heard about and that she claim Jon also accessed her email address for information to give to friend of his by the name of Robert Hoffman - in which he wrote a scathing book about "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled The World.") I would me mad too if someone files a multi-million dollar lawsuit against me and I'm with limited means.  I smelled it was a publicity stunt from Kate.  I also believe that Kate is turning the children against their father.  I truly believe that the children would not turn against their father just like that.  "Only, if they are forced to do so!" I'm more on Jon side in his battle with Kate.  She was very difficult to impress, make happy and satisfy on the show, Jon and Kate plus Eight.  On the show - everything had to be totally perfect!  "Jon couldn't 'breathe' right according to Kate!"  Get my point?  I truly believe that Kate is putting Jon through the ringer, I truly believe it - right now!  Jon is in fact "damaged", his reputation is done!   



OPEN DISCUSSION





2 comments :

  1. I see a lot of reaping Kate is going to do when the time comes what she is putting Jon through because of her greed to stay in the spotlight and for fortune. I truly believe she is the cause for everything that is going on and turning the children against him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I understand Jon's rant against Kate. He should not wish death on the mother of eight though, makes him look totally bad.

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!