Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kenya Moore Has Proof She Saved The ""Saving Our Daughters" Charity

For now - I don't know what to believe when it comes to Kenya and how she act on RHOA.  Its claimed that Kenya Moore went out of her way to host a charity ball, but - with the  allegations to suggest that she may have profited more than to "Saving Our Daughters" charity event the intended recipient of the event’s proceeds. Kenya is stepping up with video evidence and other forms of documentation.  Here's my opinion, if you are going to do a charity event for a certain charity, raise funds for that charity instead of raising funds for someone (Ne Ne Leakes) who already is rich.  I find it heartbreaking to try and take from a charity.  But, this is just one more disastrous event on part of the RHOA "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta"  Unfortunately, a major long-term implications for those involved. Yes, we’re talking about the Saving Our Daughters charity ball, an occasion Kenya Moore hoped would positively impact her relationship with Ne Ne Leakes. Obviously, that has not been the case.


Turns out, Facebook critics are casting doubt on the legitimacy of the supposed charity ball — Saving Our Daughters among them! The charity recently released a statement, alleging that they “did not receive any of the proceeds raised from (Kenya Moore's) masquerade ball.”

Quick to respond, Kenya made a point of sharing documentation of her contributions via B. Scott. These include multiple text messages and bank receipts highlighting Kenya’s financial support for "Saving Our Daughters", plus Ne Ne’s notification of the event (as you may recall, she denied receiving an invite). Kenya also took to Twitter to claim that she possessed, “video proof, more check copies and a contract.” At this point, it’s hard for me to know who to believe!  That is my opinion.  Kenya and Ne Ne i sass so dramatic and so set in their ways, I don't think anyone believe the charity event Kenya was suppose to be hosting for "Saving Our Daughters" donations charity event is none other than a bluff to raise funds for themselves.  I find that RHOA - well (Kenya and Ne Ne) are the most foolish women I've ever seen on reality TV and while I surf the Internet and spot a story about them.  But, this is news and a scandal - I report them to anyone interest reading about them.


OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. I didn't believe for one second Kenya three a charity even for NeNe. What sad about this, Kenya used a major charity to fund herself.

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!