Monday, February 17, 2014

Kim Kardashian: Continues To Flash Her Assets While On A Night Out With Her Sisters Kourtney And Khloe

Wow!  Kim Kardashian doesn't care how she dress when she go outside in New York City. She can't stop from showing off her (Chest) assets and other assets. She flashed some major cleavage during a sisters' night out on Sunday night.

Kim Kardashian, photographed wearing a tight-fitting black ensemble alongside sisters Kourtney and Khloe as the ladies headed into 1oak nightclub on February 16 - despite the freezing temperatures.  Kim exposed her decolletage in a cleavage-baring bodice and tried to keep warm in a black coat and matching stockings.  Oh...how convenient!  Kim could of least let her body rest from being seen for one day and dress according to the weather.  Kourtney, meanwhile, looked glamorous in a white suit, and Khloe, 29, bundled up in a blue and black jumpsuit. "I feel amazing, great," Khloe told "Us" magazine as the trio arrived.
Once inside, the sisters headed to a back table in the VIP area, as the DJ gave Kim a special welcome by playing fiance Kanye West and Beyonce "Drunk in Love" remix. Best friend Jonathan ChebanSimon Huck, and cameras for their E! reality show were also on hand.

"Khloe looked really comfortable and like she was having a fun night out," an eyewitness told "Us" magazine of the outing. "Kourtney and Khloe started fist bumping together and smiling a lot during 'What You Know' by T.I.

I think the Kardashians talent is in the bedroom, I don't know what else.  "Sex" has to be part of their day and their way of life.  Their 5 minutes really need to come down to "0", I'm not kidding! There is no talent within the family.


OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. I thought I will be the first to comment when it comes down to the Kardashian's. That's it! This is all I have to say on the matter of Kum tites out in freezing conditions

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!