Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's Exactly What I Meant: What Is Kate Doing With A Body Guard When The Real Celebrities Aren't Traveling With One?





"I could not stand the thought of it anymore, because it was making me sick to my stomach to think about Kate Gosselin living in "Trump Hotel" where (Kate feels right at home) as a want to be "celebrity" living with her married bodyguard, Steve Neild, Gina Neild's husband while filming for The Celebrity Apprentice in New York City.
I've notice, she always finds a way to continue over-extending her 15 minutes of fame while lining her own pocket. This time around she is in NYC filming the upcoming season of Celebrity Apprentice and all of the contestants are holed up at the Trump International Hotel. However, K seems to be the only one who brought along a plus one. According to the April 14th print edition of In Touch magazine Kate’s bodyguard aka married boyfriend and lover, Steve Neild, is staying with her.
Steve’s wife of a bunch of years recently posted a happy family photo on Facebook in an attempt to quiet all of whispers’ that surround the couple. Steve and Kate have had tongues wagging for years now with a rumored affair that they do little to deny. I mean they both have said that the relationship is purely professional but then they take Kate’s oldest twins to a Demi Lovato concert and spend the night being touchy feely in front of everyone. Their actions seem to speak a whole lot louder than any words that either of them have ever spoken.
Of course Kate will try to normalize having Steve with her now but the fact of the matter is that she is joined by a cast of real celebrities and none of them are traveling and staying with staff members. "This makes you wonder! I know I'm not stupid about some "hanky panky" going on in one of those rooms in Trump Hotel." please everyone, don't let " He's just a business associate fool you -- please.




OPEN DISCUSSION

1 comment :

  1. I still can't understand what Kate need with a bodyguard. While the other "real celebrities" don't need one! I guess Kate thinks she special in that way or just wanted a warm body next her at night in Trumps Hotel. I betcha she's the take and the reason Jonny Weir quit, he find out Kate's there and he definitely don't care for her

    ReplyDelete

As Always, Open Discussion

If anyone out there in cyberspace - who followed and know the complete history (from 'almost' day one) of Jon and Kate Gosselin -- this blog is for those who want to discuss and show their support for Jon (even if everyone thinks he is a "douche-bag" he's still the father of the Gosselin 8. Jon has made mistakes in his past. He has apologized for those mistakes and to everyone through the media and to Kate - even if she wouldn't let him apologize to her face to face, Jon has apologized to Kate (more than I can say for Kate, "She has not apologized to Jon or the public yet.") No matter what you think of Jon, I support him as a person and the father of the Gosselin 8 and for all he's been through, especially with his 10 year marriage to Kate Gosselin. If you're not a supporter of Jon, that is your decision, do not attack any of my posters or me (T) on this blog or demand anything from my posters or me (T) that justifies our support for Jon. If any attacks or demands are made against my posters or me (T), you will be deleted from this blog. It is our right to support Jon and our freedom to express our opinions about Jon. If you don't like it -- that's too bad!